Maybe our love would catch like fire.
I seriously hate cramps.They ruin almost everything.Which is why i spent the ENTIRE day, since the time i got up, watching tv, using the com,eating and just lazing around.Besides that, I did not step out of my front door except to get the newspaper, i bathed and changed back into my PJs, couldnt care less about my damn hair and cancelled all plans.Plus, daddy was out the ENTIRE day which meant i could've gone shopping and whatever.But my cramps had to ruin it. Grrr. Oh well. Kuku came over with vann in the afternoon to watch tv with me since i couldnt accompany them to buy sports shoes. Vann bought me chocs to help release my happy hormones. Thanks girly(: Kuku then complimented me and said i looked very very gay in my PJs. Thanks, Thanks,a lot. So yeah its 10pm now, dad's gonna be home only after midnight and im just gonna watch some more tv. There goes my saturday and what a lazy lazy lazy way to spend it. I feel like eating satay. Hahaha. Booger.
I seriously hate cramps.They ruin almost everything.Which is why i spent the ENTIRE day, since the time i got up, watching tv, using the com,eating and just lazing around.Besides that, I did not step out of my front door except to get the newspaper, i bathed and changed back into my PJs, couldnt care less about my damn hair and cancelled all plans.Plus, daddy was out the ENTIRE day which meant i could've gone shopping and whatever.But my cramps had to ruin it. Grrr. Oh well. Kuku came over with vann in the afternoon to watch tv with me since i couldnt accompany them to buy sports shoes. Vann bought me chocs to help release my happy hormones. Thanks girly(: Kuku then complimented me and said i looked very very gay in my PJs. Thanks, Thanks,a lot. So yeah its 10pm now, dad's gonna be home only after midnight and im just gonna watch some more tv. There goes my saturday and what a lazy lazy lazy way to spend it. I feel like eating satay. Hahaha. Booger.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home